PERSONAL AND CONTACT INFORMATION
List the last school, college, or university that you have attended.
LETTER OF APPLICATION
Applicant must submit by application deadline a letter, 1-2 pages in length, that describes the following:
- 1. Your academic, career and future goals
- 2. Life experiences that have shaped who you are today and challenges (if any) that you have
faced in pursuing your education
- 3. Your community, volunteer, and student activities
- 4. From a financial standpoint, the impact receiving a scholarship would have on your
education. Please share how you are financing your post-secondary education and any personal, family or life circumstances affecting your need for financial assistance.
LETTERS OF REFERENCE
Applicant must submit by application deadline 2 LETTERS OF REFERENCE:
- · An educator reference, an employer reference and/or a reference from the Community/volunteer sector
- · References should be Current, Dated & Signed.
DECLARATION and CONSENT
- • APPLICATION FORM completed, dated and signed
- • LETTER OF APPLICATION
- • 2 LETTERS OF REFERENCE that are current, dated and signed.
- • OFFICIAL ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT from the ADMISSIONS / REGISTRAR OFFICE for the most recent year of study.